Machines Room is looking for maker businesses to join Cohort, our new 6 month pre-incubator and professional development programme. Become part of our vibrant community and benefit from guidance in turning your idea or prototype into a sustainable business which reflects your values and aspirations.
JOIN COHORT AND BENEFIT FROM:
– An experienced and knowledgeable community of makers, designers, engineers and startups.
– A professional development programme with a focus on social and environmental impact as well as financial sustainability.
– A programmed series of talks
– Mentors and advisors from our extensive network- Prototyping facilities in our Fab Lab
– Lockable desk space- 6 months subsidised rent at only £150 pcm
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
To apply, please fill in our online form by 9th October 2017. Cohort will run for 6 months starting on Monday 23rd October.
Find more details about Cohort here.